lørdag 6. juni 2009

Fin sang som jeg hører på i kveld

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4hsC0nRvZM

All my bags are packed Im ready to go Im standin here outside your door I hate to wake you up to say goodbye But the dawn is breakinIts early morn The taxis waitin Hes blowin his horn Already Im so lonesome I could die

So kiss me and smile for me Tell me that youll wait for me Hold me like youll never let me go cause Im leavin on a jet plane Dont know when Ill be back again Oh babe, I hate to go

Theres so many times Ive let you down So many times Ive played around I tell you now, they dont mean a thing Every place I go, Ill think of you Every song I sing, Ill sing for you When I come back, Ill bring your wedding ring

So kiss me and smile for me Tell me that youll wait for me Hold me like youll never let me go cause Im leavin on a jet plane Dont know when Ill be back again Oh babe, I hate to go
Now the time has come to leave you One more time Let me kiss you Then close your eyes Ill be on my way Dream about the days to come When I wont have to leave alone About the times, I wont have to say

Oh, kiss me and smile for me Tell me that youll wait for me Hold me like youll never let me go cause Im leavin on a jet plane Dont know when Ill be back again Oh babe, I hate to go
But, Im leavin on a jet plane Dont know when Ill be back again
Leaving on a Jet Plane - John Denver

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar